3rd Annual FREE
Virtual Sewing, Quilting
and Embroidery Expo
Friday, September 14th – Sunday, September 23rd
The Expo is now OPEN…
all you need to do is register below!
If you have already registered, please check your email for your “ticket” (link) to the Expo
Sign up below to register for this FREE event!
WHAT IS THE VIRTUAL SEWING EXPO?
Have you ever been to a live sewing, quilting, and embroidery conference? Typically, there’ll be a big hall with lots of booths performing as little mini shops. You’ll also often find classes you can attend, which might be free or cost something.
The great thing with a live event is you can meet the vendors and maybe have a little conversation with them. You can see all the products up close and personal. You can meet new friends with similar interests.
The down side is that usually you have to take it all in within 3 days. You may have admittance, travel, hotel, and food expenses. You’ll have to choose which classes to take and often there’ll be several you want to attend that are scheduled at the same time and you’ll have to decide which to attend and which to skip.
We have made attending a sewing, quilting, and embroidery conference easy—just log into your computer. That means that no matter where you live on the planet, as long as you have internet access, you too can attend the Expo.
With a virtual expo, the “booths” are the various presenters’ websites and the classes are all pre-recorded and are streamed on demand during the Expo period. That means you can watch every class you want and even watch multiple times.
Like last year, our recorded Expo videos will be around 15-20 minutes so we’ll be cramming in as much useful content as we can during that time.
Our Expo Experts have some great information and projects lined up for you!
- Learn professional sewing, quilting and embroidery secrets from the comfort of your own home.
- Find out about tools that not only make sewing easier they also give you more accurate results.
- Ready to find out about working with inks or fabric markers, well you’re in luck. That is one of the topics covered in this years Expo!
- Want to know about sewing garments? You’re in the right place!
- Do you like to embroider on garments? You are going to LOVE the expert advice you’ll get during the Virtual Sewing Quilting and Embroidery Expo
If you are ready to be inspired, get more done in less time, skyrocket your skills and learn from the best of the best in the sewing world, be sure to join us for this FREE sewing, quilting and embroidery event! Don’t wait…register now!!!
Our Expo Experts:
and your host